The Department offers programs leading to the degrees of Master of Arts and Doctor of Philosophy in the study of Near and Middle Eastern Civilizations. The Department also participates in the following collaborative programs: Jewish Studies, Women and Gender Studies, and Sexual Diversity Studies, Diaspora and Transnational Studies. Upon successful completion of the requirements of the collaborative program, students receive the M.A. or Ph.D. degree in their departmental area with the notation “Completed Collaborative Program in Jewish/Women and Gender/Sexual Diversity/Diaspora and Transnational Studies” on their transcripts.
- Handbook – Everything you need to know!
- Graduate Timetable
- School of Graduate Studies (SGS) Calendar
- Course Information
- Safety Abroad
- Research Ethics
- Auditing Policy
- Awards & Funding Opportunities
- Awards & Scholarships
- Finishing Up: What to Do in Your Final Year
- FOE Committee Membership Requirements
- Graduate Affairs Committee
Graduate Faculty Members
Are you a current student?
Do not forget to join the Graduate Student Union!